TIPS FOR WASHING ALL LINGERIE + SHAPEWEAR
Every type of lingerie/ shapewear will last longer by following these tips:
- Hand wash in cold water for best results.
- Avoid wringing or twisting to remove water; instead, use a towel to blot excess moisture.
- Use a detergent specifically made for delicate garments, and never use bleach.
- If machine washing, use a mesh lingerie bag and wash with other delicate items only.
- Be mindful not to overload the washer or mesh bag, allowing items plenty of room to move.
- Refrain from washing lingerie with lint-producing fabrics like towels.
- Separate light and dark-colored garments when washing by hand or machine.
- Always air dry lingerie and shapewear to extend their lifespan and maintain their quality.