Orders cannot be amended once processed. A cancellation fee of 10% will be charged to cover store fees & fee reversal charges to cancelled orders. Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours after they have been made.
Due to the nature of our items being intimates we are unable to provide refunds on returns. Please ensure you choose your items carefully, or contact us before with any sizing or general queries. We offer CREDIT ONLY unless faulty upon receipt of goods. Please refer to our returns policy below.
Our returns policy only applies if the below terms are met:
A return will only be accepted if we are contacted prior for authorisation and your return is received within 14 calendar days of you receiving your order.
Please note if shipping is paid for at the time of the original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping.
1. Send your completed Return Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for approval.
2. Print off your approved return form and send it back to us along with your return item/s.
3. Naked Curve will not refund the return shipping costs. Return shipping to Naked Curve is at the customer’s expense. Make sure you hold onto your return shipment tracking number.
4. All return postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the customer. Naked Curve will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to use insurance. If you paid for your order using PayPal you may be eligible to claim your return shipping back using their refunded shipping service. You can see more details here.
5. Include your return request form with your return item.
6. Once your return has been received your products will be inspected and your exchange approved or denied. If approved you will receive your exchange credit coupon valid for 6 months.
7. If your exchange is denied, your items will be sent back to you at your cost. If approved a credit code will be provided for you to use during your next checkout.
8. Sale items & Toy Store items will not be accepted for exchange unless faulty.