Let's not even get started on how you feel when your straps slip down, or your boobs start spilling out of your top!
Don't despair - we're here to help you find the perfect bra for your unique body type. This guide will cover everything you need to know about finding the right fit, types of bras, and how to wear them.
So whether you're looking for the perfect bra or want to find lingerie that makes you feel like a glamour goddess, read on for all the info you need!
Why is it important to wear the right size bra?
Choosing the right fitting bra is essential for any woman. Not only does it ensure that you are comfortable, but it also helps to prevent back and shoulder pain and reduce the risk of breast tissue damage. With so many different bras on the market, it can be challenging to know where to start. However, following a few simple tips, you can easily find a bra that fits well and provides the support you need.
How to find the right fitting bra?
- The first step is to determine your size. You will need to measure your bust and under-bust circumference to do this.
- Consult a sizing chart to find the right size. It is important to note that bra sizes can vary between brands, so it is always best to try a few different styles before making a purchase.
- Once you have found your size, it is time to choose the right bra style.
See below Naked Curve's easy-to-read size guide!
How to wear a bra?
- Make sure that you are wearing your bra correctly.
- You should adjust the straps, so they are not too tight or loose.
- The band should sit snugly around your body, and the cups should completely encase your breasts without spillage or gaping.
By taking the time to find the right fitting bra, you will be ensuring both comfort and support throughout the day.
Be fearless and confident by wearing bras that you love
You can still wear a good-fitting bra without sacrificing style. Did you know that when you wear lingerie underneath your everyday wear, you can discretely boost your confidence and find a newfound love for yourself?
There are so many different types of lingerie to choose from, and with extended sizes and inclusive styles, there's something for everyone. From lacy bralettes to supportive underwire bras, there's a style to suit every need.
Whether you're looking for extended sizes, lingerie for curves, or simply curvy lingerie, there's sure to be something that fits your unique shape and makes you feel confident and beautiful at Naked Curve.
Naked Curve stocks lingerie explicitly designed for curves, and you can finally enjoy the comfort and support you deserve.
So next time you feel down about your body, remember that you can always treat yourself to some new lingerie and boost your confidence. Life is too short not to love every single part of yourself.
Author: Ivana Zoric | www.ivanacreative.com